Friday, September 2, 2011

Bridesmaids Gifts...

A couple of months ago, I had the privilege of making my cousin's bridesmaids necklaces. It was an honor to make the colorful enamel stacked necklaces for her.

They are supposed to be a little off kilter (as shown in the picture) and the colors she chose matched perfectly with the beautiful dresses. Seemed to be perfect.



Last night, I sold 3 necklaces to a repeat customer for her bridesmaids. They were all enamel and all a bit different to fit with their personalities. What a great idea. It doesn't always have to match. Of course, I forgot to take pictures of the necklaces :(, but I was flattered and honored. I hope she sends me pictures....

Anywho,

1 comment:

  1. This constantly amazes me just how blog owners such as your self can find the time as well as the dedication to keep on crafting superb blog posts. Your website is good and one of my personal must read weblogs. I just had to thank you.

    jewelry for bridesmaids

    ReplyDelete